Thursday, January 31, 2008

God Amazes Me!






The boys and I went driving around a few days ago to get some snow pictures. I was praying and asking God to give me something beautiful that I could take pictures of. He amazes me every time. Here are a few of the shots I got.
The first picture is from my porch. The second picture is snow falling off the branches at our house. The third picture is the John Day River. The fourth & fifth pictures were God's surprise for me. I came upon a field full of about 300 geese. It was like they were posing just for me! The fourth pic is of them in the field and the fifth pic is of them flying away. They flew away in groups so I got several taking off and flying shots. Thank you God for the wonderful day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful photos! it looks really pretty there!

i really like the geese one!

Christie said...

Hey Becky,
You really have an eye for cool photos! I love how you caught the snow falling, so neat!

Becky said...

Thank you so much! I give God all the glory. Without Him what I do would be nothing! I love photography! Someone once said that a photogrpaher reveals unknown aspects of themselves through their photography. I love that.

Michelle Morales Photography said...

Absolutely gorgeous Becky! You live in Heaven!! Such breathtaking views!