Sunday, February 17, 2008

Noelle Violet Grace


Aunt Becky's little diva!
So I realized something tonight. Even though I check my friend's blogspots daily, I have not been keeping up on my blogging. I am sooo bad! So, I am going to try and get better! Life has been so hectic lately. Sometimes I need to remind myself to stop and breathe! I am really excited because my sister brought my niece over and she gets to stay here for a week. I know, big deal, right? Well, I am the only girl in a house with four boys! I get to be girly with my niece, Noelle, for a whole week! I get to do her hair, dress her in PINK, listen to her little girl giggle, take pictures of her, and live life as if she never moved away. I think this is going to be the best week that I have had in a long time. Granted, I love my boys. They are so much fun! But every so often I need my girly Noelle fix! I love you Noelle Violet Grace Reed!

2 comments:

Christie said...

Becky, she is sooo cute! I think she totally looks like you! Hope you guys have a super fun week :)
ps you asked what cameras we use, Heath mainly uses our Nikon D40x and I use a Canon Digital Elph('cause it fits in my bag!)

Becky said...

Thank you! Yes, she does look a lot like me. But she definately has her mamma's eyes! I have always been jealous of those lashes! :) Good cameras! I use a Nikon d70s. Looove it!