Friday, August 29, 2008

Kindred Spirits

Tonight something happened that does not happen to a lot of people. One of my friends from high school called me. I found her on Facebook and gave her my number. It was awesome. It was like we just picked up where we left off 12 years ago! I love it when that happens. I now have 4 friends that I consider my kindred spirits. We can be apart for years but you would never know it when you see us together. What a blessing! How good God is to give us friends like this! Jalyssa brought a little bit of sunshine into my evening. It was so good to get caught up on her life and fill her in on mine. What a joy!

1 comment:

Christie said...

Hey Becky, Could you shoot me an email so that I can get your email address again? I am making my blog private because I am getting comments from strangers and I want to be sure that you can access it. Thanks :)