Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Potty trained before he's 2?

Ok, I am so excited! Sam went potty in the toilet 3 times today! We only used 2 diapers today! Wowee! I am so stoked! He is only 20 months old....is there any hope that he will get this down before he's 2? I promised I wasn't going to share any details but I can't help myself. The first time he went potty he got a steady stream and was so proud of himself. Now imagine him sitting backwards on the toilet the second time he used the potty and he was only able to get dribbles out. He kept pushing out dribbles and then saying " oh, maaaaaan!" every time! Seriously! It was so stinking funny! Ok, that's the only details you get!

Anyways my hubby is away so I'm staying up late so I can fall into bed in exaustion. I can never sleep any other way when he is gone. Christie, how do you do it? You are a strong woman and I envy you, lady! I'm going to start praying for you when I go to bed at night. Alright, exaustion is setting in. We had a full day of playing with pigs so I am pretty tired. Did you know that their squeal is pretty outrageous? Ok, I'm done....for reals!......goodnight!

2 comments:

Sarah Landa said...

Becky, How wonderful a blessing to have him potty trained before 2!! Good luck with both the potty training and the sleeping when hubby is away! I LOVE reading everyone's blogs. It makes me feel more connected to their lives. XOXO Sarah

Christie said...

Becky! Becky! Thank you for praying for me! I need it my friend. It is pretty tough some times...it means so much to know that you thought about me :) And, way to go with the potty training! Isn't it great!