Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Our 8th Wedding Anniversary

Yesterday, September 9th, was Norman and my 8th wedding anniversary! It was a perfect night! We chose to stay home but a friend of ours took the boys for the night! Our first night with out kiddos in three years! So I had the table set very romantically with candles and everything. I made Fettucinni Alfredo with chicken and broccoli, garlic bread and for dessert I made an outstanding Lemon Cheesecake with sourcream lemon topping and drizzled with blackberry-lemon sauce. The food was amazing as was the company if I do say so myself! Anyways, after eight years of marriage I can honestly say I am more in love with my hubby than ever! He is by best friend and confidant! I can never imagine being with anyone else!
I love you, Baby!!

No comments: