Sunday, July 12, 2009

Pics from our 4th of July trip

Here are some pictures from our 4th of July weekend. I don't have many pictures of our activities because I didn't want to take my camera by the water. I hope you enjoy the ones I did get!



Somewhere between Omak and Tri-Cities


Between Coullee City and Soap Lake


The long road home




Sam getting tired of Levi and Ben invading his space!




The three amigos


The Grand Coullee Dam





Sam by The Grand Coullee Dam



Silly Ben by The Grand Coullee Dam


Spiderman Levi by The Grand Coullee Dam



The Soyster Family by The Grand Coullee Dam


Grand Coullee Dam


The Grand Coullee Dam



Why do these thing amaze boys??


The Grand Coullee Dam......again!



The back of my sister-in-law and one of her 5 yorkies

My hubby

1 comment:

Christie said...

Great pics! What an amazing place you live in...but, we need a few more pics of you in there! :)