Monday, November 12, 2007

Fall

( Our family likes to make leaf angels instead of snow angels!)
I think Fall is my favorite time of year, God paints such a glorious picture for us during the fall. It reminds me of the scripture that says we become new creatures in Christ, old things have passed away, behold! All things have become new!

That is what Fall reminds me of, old things passing away so that the new can come. Do you notice how beautiful the trees, the leaves, and even the grass looks in the fall before it passes away? The colors are so vibrant and gorgeous! I just love Fall! Cooler weather, leaves on the ground, hot chocolate, yummy food, families getting together, warm cozy sweaters, getting to use the fire place. I love it all! Thank you God for a beautiful season!

No comments: