Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Life





(This is my front porch view!)

Sometimes life can be hectic, that is how I describe my life lately. Today was a bunch of running around. I know, running around in a town of 150 people! There isn't much of anywhere to run to but between getting something posted in the mail and picking up the boys at two different times from school and going to the store and running to the church a couple of different times to ask Norman a question; it was hectic! Sometimes I just have to stop and take in my surroundings and just rest in God's love for me and the peace He provides. So, that's how my day ended. Basking in God's peace.

1 comment:

Christie said...

Becky!
I love your blog! You have inspired me as well :) The view from your front porch is so beautiful, it looks like the Holy Land!
Isnt this blogspot thing so much better than myspace?!?!
Christie :)
ps Your boys are absolutely adorable!