Friday, November 26, 2010

Thank you God!

Thanksgiving....what a wonderful day! I was a little disappointed that I wasn't going to get to go see family this Thanksgiving but what we did do more than made up for it!! I got to be a BIG GIRL and be the main cook at my Thanksgiving! We invited another family from town that wasn't going anywhere this year and we had a blast! I made all the favorites from my childhood and they came out perfect! The turkey was yummy! The ham was yummy! And the company was yummy! Oops...um well, we didn't eat the company but we did have a great time...and I felt like such a grown up doing all that work and having it come out great.

This year I am thankful for my family, of course...that's a given. But I am most overwhelmed by the great provision that the Lord has bestowed upon our family this year! Health, relationships, finanances...He has provided them all over and abundantly! More that we could ever have asked for! And I don't take credit for any of it...it was ALL God, just loving on us; His children. It is so overwhelming to think about all he's done for us this year. So my heart was overflowing with Thanksgiving yesterday and everyday for what the Lord has done for us!

I pray that all my friends and family had a blessed day in the Lord yesterday! Without Him, we would be nowhere!

No comments: