Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring??? is in the air??? or is it Change???

I've sat so many times and stared at this blank screen in the last couple months. There is so much to say but I don't know how to say it. I'm not sure what I'm feeling lately. On the outside everything looks the same. My boys are growing and doing great in school. I continue with the everyday stuff. Cooking, cleaning, taking care of my family. But something inside me aches and wants more of something. I cry pretty easily right now...and those of you who know me know that I'm not a crier.(no, I'm not pregnant and won't ever be again) I feel like change is in the air and if it doesn't happen soon, I might just burst in the waiting of finding out what it is! I know that this is a bunch of babble but thought you might enjoy hearing where I am right now instead of hearing nothing from me! Maybe the visits from friends that are going to happen this month will pull me out of this funk! I love you guys and enjoy hearing from you.....even if you don't hear from me that often!

2 comments:

Janet Olson said...

I have been there my friend. I will pray that God either gives you patience for this 'thing' that you are sensing, or that he bring this 'thing' to fruition. I am somewhat on the same page as you, although as you know me, I cry at the drop of a hat on a regular basis (insert sheepish laugh here). I am not dissatisifed with my life, just where I am at in the professional field... maybe I will blog about it. Oh and in regards to the bunny's yes I would like to sell them, I am going to make a blue bear for my boy, I will post pics and if you like maybe I can make some for your boys.

Christie said...

Oh Becky, its so good to read a post from you again! I was truly just thinking about you and wondering how you are doing. Hold on tight little tomato, as Anne of Green Gables said, "there is always another bend in the road." :)