Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm still here......

Wow, life has been crazy! I haven't had a moment to slow down! It kind of makes me sad a little bit because I really want to enjoy this time of year. Right now I am having fun despite of how hectic it is. The house is decorated and looks great. The boys love the fact that we went all out this year. We have had lots of fun making all sorts of ornaments! Coffee filter snowflakes, q-tip snowflakes and flour and salt ornaments! So much fun! Usually I am extra stressed this month because there is so much to do that Levi gets behind in his school work. The blessing this year is that Levi has been a self starter and hasn't really gotten behind! Thank you Lord! We have our Monday School Christmas Party and Play at our house Friday night and then Christmas Dinner with the people of our church Sunday afternoon. After that is all over with the only thing I really have to focus on is getting presents wrapped! I finally ordered Norman's main Christmas gift this afternoon! I know! It might not even get here before Christmas! He is sooooo hard to shop for, and I did try to get it done before now but had technical problems....Yeah, like $400.00 worth of charges pending on my account when the transaction didn't even go through! Thankfully the company I was dealing with was very nice and helped me resolve that one.....but I still wasn't able to order from them! Oh well, I found him something pretty cool that I'm not going to name on here just incase he decides to read this :) Anyways, if I don't get to post anything before Christmas I wanted to wish all my friends a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! Forget the happy holidays, I still believe that Christ is the reason for Christmas! Now that I say that I am a little convicted that I have focused on so many other things than Christ so far this season....Please forgive me Lord! I will try harder!

No comments: