Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Kaitlyn Dawn

This is my niece, Kaitlyn Dawn Free. She was born on 2-26 with heart problems. She was flown to Boise and then to Portland. A procedure was performed that opened up the artery that takes oxygen from the heart to the lungs. She is doing good now but is awaiting open heart surgery when she is about 4 months. She has a whole in her heart that is off to the side that will have to be closed up. She is such a cutie....I am ACHING to take her pictures. I stole all but the bottom two off of Jamie's facebook. Because of weekly dr.'s appointments they can't get over here to see me :( My namesake, Kaitlyn Dawn















The first time Jamie got to see her. She didn't even get to hold her until she was a week old.


Kaity with the oxygen helmet on.







No comments: