Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cinnamin rolls

I did not pick this picture because my dad is frowning....I picked it because I think it is so funny that both him and Ami are frowning at the same time!! Love you Papa!

So yesterday I attempted to make cinnamin rolls for the first time. I have never attempted this before because my dad makes THE BEST cinnamin rolls ever and I really wanted him to teach me. But I really craved cinnamin rolls so I went at it yesterday. The downer was he wasn't at home to consult so they did not have enough goo on them. :( So I took them to church and gave them away and tried again today. This time I was able to talk to my dad before making them. With a little alteration they turned out FABULOUS! Thanks dad! You're the best! Even if cinnamin rolls aren't all that good for me! ;)

No comments: