Thursday, December 4, 2008

Yes, it's been a long time....again!

Sorry guys, with birthdays and Thanksgiving and upcoming holidays I have been so busy! Ben's bday was in Sept and then Levi's in Oct followed by Sara's in Nov and then Thanksgiving. In between there we had a family reunion, a trip to the coast and many trips to town. (town is at least 2 1/2 hours away depending on which "town" we got to.) And now Sam's bday is coming tomorrow and I really should be deciding what kind of cake I will be making instead of playing on here! Oh the guilt! Ok, I'm over it. So, I have many picture memories to share with you but not enough time to let them download. After Sam's bday I promise to get some posted. I love and miss everyone! Have safe and happy holidays! Remember that all this is about Jesus and what He did for us!

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Hi Becky,

To grab the button, just go to my blog and highlight and copy the html code underneath my button in the scrollbar section. Go to YOUR blogger homepage and select the Layout page. Click on 'Add a gadget'. Scroll down and pick 'Add html'. Paste the html code you grabbed from my button into the large box. Click 'Save' and close the box. You can drag and move the box anywhere you would like to on your sidebar. That should work! Let me know if you have any problems!