Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm walkin' on Sunshine!

Literally! It has been so sunny here I am almost begging for a little rain storm! How I wish I was walking on Agate Beach with no shoes on, the sand squishing in between my toes and the wind blowing ocean mist on my face. Hmmm, must be time for a visit home! Anyways, It has been so busy here. Since my last post I have started an excercise program, Organized and pulled off a 4 day VBS (with a huge amount of help from a lot of people, I would not have been able to do it alone), taken several trips to Bend, had my niece here visiting for a week and a half, and had an all church picnic. And oh, so much more! I can't believe how busy this summer has been. We haven't even been camping yet! Hopefully, we will get to do that in a couple of weeks. I just thought I would update everyone, if I get adventurous I will post some pictures soon. It just kinda stinks because I have to make all my pictures smaller before posting them. Oh well, you guys are worth it!

No comments: